- Sand casino resort open casino at famous Bethlehem steel mill.
- Casino profits sink 38 percent in first quarter. The first quarter traditionally is the slowest time for casinos because of the dreary winter weather. Gaming revenue was down in January, February and March as the recession and competition from the Pennsylvania slot parlors continued to erode Atlantic City's customer base.
- A gambling addict who is suing Melbourne's Crown Casino has told the Supreme Court he was advised to use a special bank account to disguise where his money was going.
- Aladdin’s Lamp Jackpot Tops €2,000,000.Jackpot gives Boss Media powered online casinos the biggest jackpot pool anywhere.
- 3D Casino Has its 3rd Six-Figure Jackpot Winner.WinADay.com online casino slot player nets over $100,000.
- Cavaliers go into this week’s Conference Final against Orlando as favorites to win the 2009 championship while the Los Angeles Lakers remain second.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
May News Updates
This week brushing up all the news bits from the the world of casino, check for the updates from the month of May 2009